[Panel] politeness and rudeness

Kathleen Patton kpatton at showme.net
Mon Nov 18 12:40:08 CET 2013

On the other hand, cats have their own ideas about socially correct
behavior. There is probably a cat version of "rudeness" and
"politeness", unknown to us humanss.

At any rate, in translating Alice, there are all sorts of characters in
the story which are not human, or even what we generally consider alive.
For example, talking playing cards.  So "action" might be more accurate
than "behavior" (correct + action), in this context. But using both
"behavior" and "action" would be redundant.