[Panel] List of monitors

Margareta Jennische Margareta.Jennische at neuro.uu.se
Sun Mar 7 02:23:00 CET 2010

Dear friends,
It is time to renew the lists of monitors.

At the Nordic Blissmeeting in Stockholm last week the need to renew
the list of monitors
who can help to review the Blisswords before publication was discussed.

I promised to send out an international inquiry to ask you, who are
active in the Vocabulary development work, to renew the list of
persons in your country, who are willing to do monitoring work, and to
send the list to me to present for the Board.

So
Please ask former monitors if they want to continue as monitors.

Please add new names from your country of persons who are updated in
the Blissymbolics Vocabulary and who have agreed to do monitoring job.

Please present both old and new persons with a few words so that the
decisions by the Board will be easy. Some Board members don’t know all
persons as well as others do.

The list of monitors will after decisions by the Board be put on the
website as a service to the world.

Please don’t forget this!

A report from the Nordic Bliss meeting will soon be on the website.